- The material provided on this Site is protected by law, including, but not limited to, United States Copyright Law and international treaties. All content, graphics, code and software used on or incorporated into this Site and the arrangement or integration of all such content, graphics, code and software, are subject to copyrights held by or licensed to MUTTUS and all rights thereto are specifically reserved. Except as stated herein, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of MUTTUS. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the materials on this Site for personal, non-commercial use only; provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials. You also may not, without MUTTUS’s written permission, "mirror" any material contained on this Site on any other server. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. MUTTUS Direct Inc. and muttus.com, as well as other MUTTUS logos, marks, trade names, page headers, graphics, buttons, images and other content on this website, are subject to trade mark, service mark, copyright and or other proprietary or intellectual property rights or licenses held by MUTTUS. Other trade marks, product names and company names or logos used on this website are the property of their respective owners. Except as expressly authorized, the use or misuse of any trademarks, trade names, logos, images, graphics or content from this Site is strictly prohibited.
- MUTTUS does not guarantee that the information contained in this Site will not contain errors, inaccuracies or omissions. Such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to price or to product description or availability. MUTTUS therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information on this Site at any time without prior notice and further reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders containing any error, inaccuracy or omission, whether or not the order has been submitted, confirmed and/or your credit card has been charged.
- This Site, and any information or content on this Site, are provided "as is, where is." MUTTUS makes no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to this Site or content or information available on or through this Site. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL DYSON, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT, PRODUCT LIABILITY, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY, TO YOU OR ANY PERSON FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF PROFIT, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY USE, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE, EVEN IF DYSON OR A DYSON AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOUR USE OF MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ANY AND ALL COSTS THEREOF. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. MUTTUS is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections or incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions.
- MUTTUS does not make any representations or warranties about any Web site you may access through this Site. Any such Web site is independent from MUTTUS and MUTTUS has no control over, or responsibility with respect to, the information provided or activities undertaken by any such Web site. A link between this Site and another Web site does not mean that Dyson endorses that Web site.
- Information on this Site includes descriptions of products and services available in the continental United States of America only. This website is intended for use by residents of the United States of America only and MUTTUS makes no representation that the content of this Site is applicable or appropriate for use in other countries. MUTTUS makes no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. This Site is controlled and operated by MUTTUS from its offices within the United States.
Purchasing from the website
1) If you wish to purchase goods from the MUTTUS Direct Inc. Store please follow the instructions provided in the Store section of this Web Site.
2) Your electronic or telephone order is an offer to buy from MUTTUS. MUTTUS reserves the right not to accept an order at its sole discretion.
3) Once you have submitted an order, you will receive an automatic e-mail confirming the details of your order (name, address, product ordered, price, etc.). Such e-mail is a confirmation that the order has been received by MUTTUS and does not constitute acceptance of your order. MUTTUS reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason, regardless of whether your order has been confirmed or your credit card has been charged. If your order is declined or cancelled after your credit card has been charged for the purchase, we will promptly issue a credit to your card.
4) Payment for the goods you order must be made by American Express, MasterCard, Visa credit card, PayPal or Amazon Pay. If your payment is rejected by the card issuer your order will not be dispatched. Payment is made at your own risk.
5) The prices and availability of the goods displayed on this Web site are subject to change without notice.
6) The ownership of the ordered goods will only pass following payment in full.
7) Sales tax is charged only when the person ordering the goods is a resident of the state of Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, the state of Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
8) Orders will only be accepted from and dispatched to addresses within the continental United States.
MUTTUS reserves the right to deny sales under any promotion it shall offer from time to time in its sole discretion.